If you’ve just purchased an older home with a pool or your existing pool needs some attention, Moonlight Pools can assist you with all aspects of pool renovations including:
- Redesigning the shape
- Structural changes
- Replastering the surface
- New vinyl liners
- Re-tiling pools and swim-outs
- Paving and bullnosing
- Re-pipe and new equipment such as glass filters
- Turn your pool into a mineral bath with MagnaPool
New plaster or new vinyl liner?
Because we understand that people have certain perceptions about pool products, we do not favour any particular finish. Instead, our experienced representative will provide you with the best advice to suit your requirements and budget.
Advantages of pool plaster include:
- A huge range of colours manufactured to suit Perth’s harsh climate
- Very smooth finish which is much gentler than old-style plaster
- 7-year fade resistant warranty
- We recommend and use a qualified installer of Rainbow Quartz, www.rainbowquartz.com.au
- It is Perth’s best and most widely used plaster and was specially created for the local environment
Advantages of pool vinyl liner include:
- Large choice of colours and patterns
- Algae and black spot resistant
- Easy to redesign the pool/construct steps
- Warmer by 2-3 degrees
- Easy to balance water chemistry
- Easier to clean (than a concrete pool)
- Protects against harmful chemicals and UV rays
What happens next?
Once you have chosen between a plastered finish or a vinyl-lined finished, we follow a set procedure to give your tired, old pool a new lease in life.
Moonlight Pools also offer water features, bull nose headers in limestone and granite, paving and can replace equipment, pool blankets and glass fencing. We use reputable installers and are happy to organise obligation-free quotes to suit your needs.